Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Egghead Here

Hello my name is Bo and I've been lurking around here since I got my Large BGE in November 2012. I decided to join last week so I could post and ask questions. I have cooked a butt, burgers, a couple of hams and a bacon explosion since I got my egg. I have already built a table for it (nothing fancy) and Since I work 3rd shift 6 or 7 days a week mostly I decided on a Stoker wifi temp controller so I can cook low and slow while Im at work. Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and say HI.

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.

·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,028
    Welcome to our world and sounds like you are set up. Where are you?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • bo_mullbo_mull Posts: 303
    I'm in Cleveland TN. I should have put that in my first post.

Cleveland, TN.

·
  • Welcome aboard Bo.   

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

·
  • Welcome , you are off to a good start !
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
    ·
  • bo_mullbo_mull Posts: 303
    Thanks for the Welcome

Cleveland, TN.

·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Welcome aboard, lets see some pictures of your table and your cooks!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • Welcome!  Make yourself at home.  Another one south of the Mason-Dixon.  I bet you Rebs got us Yanks out-numbered two to one!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 5,900
    Welcome aboard-as you have figured out, it is a game-changer.
    Louisville
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,567
    Welcome Bo, I just joined last month after lurking for a year or so. I have learned so much from reading all the posts. Thanks everyone.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • Welcome to the party. Let's see some pics from those cooks. :)
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
  • erbloveerblove Posts: 83
    Welcome...I'm a newbie also (Dec 2012). Loads of info here...
    Columbia, SC ~ LBGE, ThermaPen
    I love to eat...sue me!
    ·
  • Welcome aboard! Grab your favorite age-approprite beverage and pull up a seat! We don't bite ... except when theres BBQ to be chewed!
    ·
  • RaymontRaymont Posts: 253

Your addiction has started! The first year is so fun. Welcome aboard neighbor, I'm from Nashville.

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,467
    Bo knows Egging!

Welcome!
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,452
    Welcome, Bo. 
    and all this time us Canucks thought Cleveland was in Ohio....

:D
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Welcome Bo. I had to laugh at your first cooks. It sounded like it was me that was posting. Those were exactly the same as my first cooks and in that order. The bacon explosion was totally awesome.
    Be who you are and say what you feel... Because those that matter... don't mind ... and those that mind... don't matter !
    ·
  • jfm0830jfm0830 Posts: 912
    Welcome aboard! You have joined the collective. You are in for a fun ride. These last six months since I got my Egg have been the most fun I've ever had with this hobby. What's great is there's a huge knowledgebase here and everyone is willing to share their knowledge and expertise.
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
    ·