Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My 1st Pizza

I made my 1st pizza tonight it was very good.
pizza 1.jpg 52.5K
pizza 2.jpg 52.2K
·

Comments

• AltonAlton Posts: 442
    Looks Great
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
    ·
  • r270bar270ba Posts: 763
    Com'on @Bama J you can do better than that (not talking about the pizzas).  What toppings, what temp, how long, etc.  Pizzas look great!  I think the second is bacon and pep...am I right?
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

·
  • Bama JBama J Posts: 19
    The thick crust pizza was pepperoni, bacon, onions, extra cheese. It was cooked at about 8 min aroun 500 degrees,,,it was hot, The thin crust pizza was pepperoni and bacon,,,,It was cooked about 6 min around 550..I was adjusting the temp, 

·