Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Need suggestion for first time cook

Something simple for meal for four.

Comments

• Pork Tenderloin. Easy, quick, ect. They come in packs of 2...so you can do different rubs on each one. I do mine Indirect either 300 for about an hour or 350 for about 45 minutes with either a little apple or cherry wood.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,533

Pork Tenderloin. Easy, quick, ect. They come in packs of 2...so you can do different rubs on each one. I do mine Indirect either 300 for about an hour or 350 for about 45 minutes with either a little apple or cherry wood.

This is my vote too. They are very malleable for different flavors. Butterfly them and stuff with cheese, herbs, spinach, bacon. Endless stuff and good every time.