Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My 1st Pizza

I made my 1st pizza tonight it was very good.
pizza 1.jpg 52.5K
pizza 2.jpg 52.2K
·

Comments

• AltonAlton Posts: 432
    Looks Great
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
    ·
  • r270bar270ba Posts: 763
    Com'on @Bama J you can do better than that (not talking about the pizzas).  What toppings, what temp, how long, etc.  Pizzas look great!  I think the second is bacon and pep...am I right?
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

·
  • Bama JBama J Posts: 19
    The thick crust pizza was pepperoni, bacon, onions, extra cheese. It was cooked at about 8 min aroun 500 degrees,,,it was hot, The thin crust pizza was pepperoni and bacon,,,,It was cooked about 6 min around 550..I was adjusting the temp, 

·