Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Magic Mini Moments V - The Movie

I'm sure someone will cook something really nice on their Mini today but whatever it is, the photo will have to go in the next movie, because I just finished Magic Mini Moments V and posted it to YouTube.

Take a look when you get a chance to see what your fellow Mini Eggheads are cooking...

http://youtu.be/ZIgTkeR184A

Don't forget to post photos of all your Mini cooks (actually on the Mini) so I can put 'em in Magic Mini Moments VI.

Spring "Cecil B. De Naptime" Chicken
Spring Texas USA
·

Comments

• SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,705
    Well done...bravo!
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • WC1WC1 Posts: 42
    Spring you can add this to the next one. A 6lb but on a Mini. Needless to say it was a tight fit. 
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,492
    Another great job Leroy!

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • Thanks guys.  I try.

And WC1 I copied your photo and it's in the Magic Mini Moments VI folder.

Spring "Catching Up" Chicken

·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,438
    Damn, now I'm hungry & I just ate !!!!

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    Wow. Makes me want to get a Mini. As I recall we are giving 4 Free Minis away on March 16th at the Salado EggFest.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,970
    Thanks for all the hard work you do, Leroy. I think I got some inspiration for dinner now.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·