Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Magic Mini Moments V - The Movie

I'm sure someone will cook something really nice on their Mini today but whatever it is, the photo will have to go in the next movie, because I just finished Magic Mini Moments V and posted it to YouTube.

Take a look when you get a chance to see what your fellow Mini Eggheads are cooking...

Don't forget to post photos of all your Mini cooks (actually on the Mini) so I can put 'em in Magic Mini Moments VI.

Spring "Cecil B. De Naptime" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

• SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,747
    Well done...bravo!
    Seattle, WA
  • WC1WC1 Posts: 42
    Spring you can add this to the next one. A 6lb but on a Mini. Needless to say it was a tight fit. 
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,546
    Another great job Leroy!

Spring, TX

• Thanks guys.  I try.

And WC1 I copied your photo and it's in the Magic Mini Moments VI folder.

Spring "Catching Up" Chicken

• bud812bud812 Posts: 1,478
    Damn, now I'm hungry & I just ate !!!!

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,517
    Wow. Makes me want to get a Mini. As I recall we are giving 4 Free Minis away on March 16th at the Salado EggFest.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,145
    Thanks for all the hard work you do, Leroy. I think I got some inspiration for dinner now.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings