Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

So what are you cooking for the pro bowl?

Thinking of doing a practice fattie or 2 for the big game
Barbecue may not be what brings world peace, but it has to be a good place to start -Anthony Bourdain 
·

Comments

• KempyKempy Posts: 186
    Do people actually watch the Pro Bowl anymore?  Good luck on the fattie.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,044
    Hope to find a good movie on and cooking a very nice ribeye.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 447
    wont be cooking for the pro bowl! but definately cooking ribeyes cause today ends in y!!!! :))
    ·
  • gte1gte1 Posts: 376
    The pro bowl sucks, but if you like to bet the over is one of my favorite bets of the year. They just stand there and watch guys run into the end zone. No one wants to hit anybody. There was a big stink after last years game for the lack of effort so this year may be a little different.
    George
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,567
    edited January 2013
    Did anybody watch the pro bowl?

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,097
    Michigan plays for the #1 ranking at 6pm.  I won't be watching the Pro Bowl.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
  • Hopefully we will beat the Illini....in Illinois
    ·
  • Kempy said:
    Do people actually watch the Pro Bowl anymore?  Good luck on the fattie.
    dont know? I don't, I just use the day to practice run any cooks I am worried about for next weekend, although this being my first Superbowl with an egg I really am not worried about next weeks cooks, something about the consistency of the BGE that takes the worry away
    Barbecue may not be what brings world peace, but it has to be a good place to start -Anthony Bourdain 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,475
    I'm doing 40 clove roast chicken for the X-games.

What's a Pro Bowl? ;)
    ·
  • YEMTrey said:
    Michigan plays for the #1 ranking at 6pm.  I won't be watching the Pro Bowl.

We should be #1
    ·
  • I was going to watch it but I had to rearrange my sock drawer instead.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,475

I was going to watch it but I had to rearrange my sock drawer instead.

I was going to watch too. Instead, I watched paint dry after putting up 2 coats of it in my foyer.
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 2,960
    Okay, just to be a snot I watched it (haven't in years) and didn't cook anything for it either.  I had fun, its kinda cool to see everyone goofing around (even the refs) and everyone smiling after every play.  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 2,960
    Plus, there was more blood than there was all season, so there!!!

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·