Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

pizza!!!!!

did pizza for the first time tonite!turned out great!thanks to everyone who posted their tips and pics!!!it was a huge help!made 6 pizzas tonite one bbq sauce, chicken, bacon! peperoni and cheese, alfredo sauce,chicken, bacon,cheese.bacon,italion sausage,ground beef,peperoni,mushroom,cheese.x2,and whatever was left over for the last one!! cant wait to do it again!!
·

Comments

• Great looking pies! Oh wait, no pictures? If a pizza is egged and there are no pictures did it really cook? Anyway congrats on the first pizza, one of my favorite things to egg
    Barbecue may not be what brings world peace, but it has to be a good place to start -Anthony Bourdain 
    ·
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 447
    Great looking pies! Oh wait, no pictures? If a pizza is egged and there are no pictures did it really cook? Anyway congrats on the first pizza, one of my favorite things to egg

not sure how to attatch a pic!!!im computer illiterate!!!the wife is going to show me how!
    ·