Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Valentines Day Bacon Rose Bouquet

TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,451
edited January 2013 in EggHead Forum
While Flipboarding the internet, I came across this idea.  Upon further searching there are a couple of different ways to make them.  One is using muffin tins with a hole drilled in the bottom to allow the grease to drain.  A more simple way is with a couple of toothpicks in each 'rose' over a wire grid.  Looks like a great Valentine gift for the Eggers.

It's not a science, it's an art. And it's flawed.
- Camp Hill, PA

• JscottJscott Posts: 174
    Really interesting @Tjcoley, something that would be fun to try for sure!
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,689
    Only in America
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,389
    @Tjcoley thats pretty cool although i think i'll get real roses also just in case it backfires lol 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 7,631
    Which reminds me-What do guys want most for Valentine's Day....."For it to go away!!!"
    Louisville   L & S BGEs