Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Valentines Day Bacon Rose Bouquet

TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
edited January 2013 in EggHead Forum
While Flipboarding the internet, I came across this idea.  Upon further searching there are a couple of different ways to make them.  One is using muffin tins with a hole drilled in the bottom to allow the grease to drain.  A more simple way is with a couple of toothpicks in each 'rose' over a wire grid.  Looks like a great Valentine gift for the Eggers.

Comments

• JscottJscott Posts: 174
    Really interesting @Tjcoley, something that would be fun to try for sure!
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,288
    Only in America
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    @Tjcoley thats pretty cool although i think i'll get real roses also just in case it backfires lol 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,496
    Which reminds me-What do guys want most for Valentine's Day....."For it to go away!!!"
    Louisville
    ·