Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Porkopolis Eggfest!

Hey Gang! 

We are less than 6 months out from the 2nd Annual Porkopolis Eggfest on July 13, 2013 at Germania Park in beautiful Cincinnati, Ohio! More information will be coming in the near future- so stay tuned! Please bookmark our page for information on the fest! www.porkopoliseggfest.com

See you in Cincy!!! 

FastEddieM
·

Comments

• bodskibodski Posts: 351
    I'll be there for sure. Scheduled my vacation around it :)

Cincinnati

LBGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Gasser

·
  • bodski said:
    I'll be there for sure. Scheduled my vacation around it :)
    That Rocks!!! Will be a great time!!! 
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 1,930
    I'll be there again this year as well. 
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio

·
  • YemTrey...tell all your friends!!!  :))
    ·
  • I'll be there again. It was a great time last year....
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,796
    Wish I could join the fun. But one of these days my friend.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • I'll be there again. It was a great time last year....
    We're glad you had a great time and look forward to seeing you again soon! Make sure to bring all your friends!!! Great time! 
    ·
  • Mickey said:
    Wish I could join the fun. But one of these days my friend.
    I'm going to hold you to that my Friend! Best wishes to Saladeo! At some point I'm going to need to take an Egghead tour of the Great State of Texas! 
    ·