Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Goodbye folks

I just posted a cook with pictures, and when I went to publish it, I got some message that my thread was waiting for approval.  That's bullshit.  If I've abused the forum, then ban me.  Otherwise, don't filter my posts.  I'm outta here.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
Gateway to the Hill Country

·

Comments

• AleBrewerAleBrewer Posts: 555
    edited January 2013
    That's been happening quite a bit lately....and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. Some people are getting it, while others are not....
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,422
    It has been happening to all if us all day. There is something going on with the site. Try to repost - that is what I did and it worked. You been hitting the whiskey to tonight?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
    @VI, you made any more cooking videos lately?
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,259
    Won't be right without ya...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,518
    I'm still a newbie here VI and  look forward to all your posts....don't go!!
    We need your expertise!!!!

Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock? 

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
  • bodskibodski Posts: 351
    edited January 2013
    I haven't been around here long VI, but long enough to know your absence would be a real loss.

Cincinnati

LBGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Gasser

·
    Will you still adopt me?
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,241
    VI, say it ain't so!
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,156
    Hopefully just a error on one of the servers that they haven't found yet. If they are censoring VI we are all SOL
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
    @hapster posted the same problem today.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,481
    I call for passive aggressive peaceful civil disobedience....Upload massive jpg pics to vanilla. They pay by the bit and byte.  That is total ass-hattery they're screening she-ite.

·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    VI it isn't you it's an IT issue at the site. Lots of people have been getting this.

HEY MODERATORS FIX THIS CRAP BEFORE WE LOSE GOOD PEOPLE!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • jfm0830jfm0830 Posts: 912
    It's not you VI. I got it Monday night for about 3 hours before I could post. This place wouldn't be the same without you. Please reconsider. I seem to recall reading about a denial of service attack that was going on against this site. Perhaps it is related to that and this is what happens when the servers are real busy.
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,481
    I go out of my way (believe me, I really do) to be G-rated on this forum, where my natural state is more PG-13 to XXX.  Screw those guys.  If this turns into a moderated forum, I'm **** out of here.

·
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    Who will I make fun of?
    ·
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390

I go out of my way (believe me, I really do) to be G-rated on this forum, where my natural state is more PG-13 to XXX.  Screw those guys.  If this turns into a moderated forum, I'm **** out of here.

Who is this imposter and what have you done to Nola?
    ·
    I'm with Nola. Let's upload high res gasser photos and dudes wearing thongs.

It's what everyone wants to see here, right?
    ·
  • I'm with Nola. Let's upload high res gasser photos and dudes wearing thongs.

It's what everyone wants to see here, right?

Hilarious.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,880
    edited January 2013
    Me

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,880
    edited January 2013
    And the misses pre egg.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,821
    Gary lets go pop a cap in someone's a$$. I can't stop looking at the woman CookingNurse posted.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
    Is she grilling this?
    ·
    If we're poppin' caps, I'm wearing my chain.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,821
    Am I the only one? Is she getting better looking? I have to switch from wine to hard stuff. NOW
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • This is weird.  I ran across a survey at work today and the surveyor was Gary Wilson (with one L) and I thought of you.  I hope you're only irritated and perhaps a little inebriated and this will pass.  If you left the forum it would be our great loss.  Please reconsider your decision. 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
    edited January 2013
    I agree Freddie. I read this post and thought Dafuq?! What the hell is happening?
    ·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    edited January 2013
    Maybe this is VI's big plan to come back as Mangrates... and agreed I like VI's comments and would be missed.
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
    Here Here!
    ·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,156
    I'm starting to worry about my first Eggfest; what am I going to see there?
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·