Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

eggfest date list

Where do you get one??? I've seen the list of 3 on the BGE site, I know there have to be more of them out there!

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
·

Comments

• R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,649
    I did a little search and see the following:
    3/16 Sunshine State - Melbourne, FL
    3/16 Eggs in the Desert - Tempe, AZ
    3/16 Salado Eggfest - Salado, TX
    4/13 Athens Eggfest, Athens, TX
    5/4 Waldorf Eggfest - Waldorf, MD
    5/18 Georgia Mountain Eggfest - Hiawassee, GA
    6/1 DizzyFest - Manassas, VA
    6/? Eggs By The Bay Eggfest - San Jose, CA
    7/13 Porkopolis - Cincinnati, Oh
    8/3 Eggs on the River - Guerneville, CA
    10/19? EggtoberFest - Atlanta, GA
    Many or most Eggfests have a Meet (or Meat) & Greet the night before but I didn't note which ones do or don't. I tried to link all of the fests but the post is being held for approval.
    I'm sure more fests will surface. I hope to make it to at least a couple Eggfests ths year.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,443

Salado has Meet & Greet both Friday and Saturday nights.

http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,018
    The GA Mt. Eggfest has a Meet and Greet with several eggs set up and a bluegrass band. We also have a pre-Meet and Greet party Thursday night! :) as well as an after-party Saturday night. One big long 3 day party!! :))
    ·