Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy the aromas of fresh smoked meat as we sail towards summer. Not sure what to smoke? Try Down & Dizzy Pork Shoulder or Smoked Spanish Chicken. Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Way OT - Keltec Pistols

Like I said way off topic but I know there are quite a few firearms folks here.  I have quite a bit of experience with Glock, Smith & Wesson, and Ruger but none with Keltec but I saw a PF9 today and I think it would be a great size for concealed carry.  Does anyone here have experience with Keltec?  Good or bad I'd like your input, there are plenty of internet reviews but I trust you folks with what I eat so why not with what I shoot?

Thanks.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

All right... all right... but apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?

Belmont, NC

Comments