Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Men's supper. What to cook?

Having a wild game feast at our church Saturday night. Was thinking of egging two bacon explosions. Haven't done a butt in a while.

Somethig simple'ish and cheap.

What y'all think? I'll have around 30 hours of smoke time if needed

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
·

Comments

• BudgeezerBudgeezer Posts: 510
    Pulled beef is always a winner! Hard to go wrong with pork  shoulder (price is right)!  Have fun.
    Edina, MN

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,868
    Pork explosion on biscuits Is great. Sliced tenderloin is a hit.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • henapple said:

Pork explosion on biscuits Is great. Sliced tenderloin is a hit.

Mmm tenderloin is a good one!! Going to Kroger Thursday and see what's on sale. That'll really shape my decision!

·
  • You said it is a "wild game" feast.  Is the wild game referring to the animals being cooked or the poker game after the meal?  It makes a difference on what you should cook.   L-)

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Lol. Yea wild is supposed to refer to something you raised or killed. Grad school destroyed my hunting season so I'll be shopping at the K-rog for my meat.

·
  • ronthorontho Posts: 109
    You said it is a "wild game" feast.  Is the wild game referring to the animals being cooked or the twister game after the meal?  It makes a difference on what you should cook.   L-)

I'm sure that's what you meant :))
    ·
  • I'm not down for all male twister!

·