Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

So I got my Mini...

Picked up the Mini on Saturday & had my first cook last night.  Question on the warranty, there was no number on the inside of the dome for me to register it, but there was a number on the ceramic cap.  Was that the correct number to give the mothership?
XL & Mini & knock off medium. Western North Carolina. Formerly Franklin, TN. Formerly in Palm Harbor, FL. 

Comments

• RLeeper
    RLeeper Posts: 480
    I don't think it's the number in the cap because those are easily interchangeable. I wish I could see mine but I do know that there was a four digit number that used to register it online.
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    edited January 2013
    Mine had number on the inside of the base. You have to look pretty close in the right light to see it on a new one. Mine was easier to see after a couple cooks. Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Congrats on the mini. Hoping to have one soon. What did you cook first cook?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • So I got my Mini...
    so I'm jealous 
    Barbecue may not be what brings world peace, but it has to be a good place to start -Anthony Bourdain 
  • volfan1
    volfan1 Posts: 164
    Cooked Filets for the first cook.  They were good, but not up to my normal expectations.  Just have to get my timing right.  I'll look on the inside of the base for that number.  Thanks for the advise!
    XL & Mini & knock off medium. Western North Carolina. Formerly Franklin, TN. Formerly in Palm Harbor, FL. 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    You will like the Mini.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.