Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Roasted Beet recipe

Does anyone have a good roasted beet recipe or can I modify a recipe I use in a traditional oven?

·

Comments

• paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,656
    I simply wash and wrap them in foil then place in the egg for about an hour at 350-450. Then I rinse under cold water, cut the top and bottom and rub the skin to remove it. I add salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar to taste.

edited January 2013
    If you have a recipe you like from the oven, go for it on the egg....paqman's sounds good too.
    ·
  • My oven recipe is similar as pagman.  Maybe I will try it

·