Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Test posting using iPad

500500 Posts: 1,513
I have never posted pictures since the format change to the forum has happened. I've also never posted pictures to the forum using the iPad camera. So I'm trying two new things here.  I see that on the iPad you don't have the use of the all the features above the text. I guess that is because it is flash based. I am able to attach files, so I can take a picture.  Lets try that here.

Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
"Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
image.jpg 196.8K
·

Comments

• dlk7dlk7 Posts: 995
    The only problem I see is that there is no food in the picture.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • 500500 Posts: 1,513
    I'll take care of that tonight, and is the purpose of this exercise. Pizza cook tonight.
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,470
    yep picture of something under a cover received, good job. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·