Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Last Night's Cook

I have been reading here for a few weeks and have finally cooked something that I think was picture worthy hopefully the first of many post to come. My wife's b-day is next week so we had a small get together tonight. I let her pick whatever she she wanted me to cook and she went straight to the GreenEgg cookbook. Appetizer - Cremini Mushroom & Cheese Turnovers Main Course Meat - Beef Kabobs with Chimichuri sauce Sides - Prosciutto Wrapped Green Beens Twice Baked Potatoes with Gouda & Scallions Everything turned out great and was a very enjoyable cook

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
·

Comments

• DMurfDMurf Posts: 479
    Very well done! Great photos, thanks for sharing.
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
    ·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,112
    Nice approach on the asparagus.  Nice cook all the way around.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 3,923
    Well done. Nice kitchen too
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,022
    Looks great! Anything is worth sharing, you never know what may spark a question or suggestion to improve yourself or someone else here... Those gouda and scallion tators are terrific! Love em.
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 3,764
    @ Chubbs thanks for the kitchen. That is where we spend most of our time so we wanted it to be nice and being a granite fabricator has it perks every once in awhile

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,290
    Look's great! Welcome.

Ricky

Spring, TX

·