Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Last Night's Cook

I have been reading here for a few weeks and have finally cooked something that I think was picture worthy hopefully the first of many post to come. My wife's b-day is next week so we had a small get together tonight. I let her pick whatever she she wanted me to cook and she went straight to the GreenEgg cookbook. Appetizer - Cremini Mushroom & Cheese Turnovers Main Course Meat - Beef Kabobs with Chimichuri sauce Sides - Prosciutto Wrapped Green Beens Twice Baked Potatoes with Gouda & Scallions Everything turned out great and was a very enjoyable cook

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
image.jpg 207K
image.jpg 289.3K
image.jpg 281.1K
image.jpg 178K
image.jpg 205.3K
image.jpg 239.7K
image.jpg 280.7K
image.jpg 305.5K

• DMurfDMurf Posts: 481
    Very well done! Great photos, thanks for sharing.
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,537
    Nice approach on the asparagus.  Nice cook all the way around.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,593
    Well done. Nice kitchen too
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,023
    Looks great! Anything is worth sharing, you never know what may spark a question or suggestion to improve yourself or someone else here... Those gouda and scallion tators are terrific! Love em.
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 5,226
    @ Chubbs thanks for the kitchen. That is where we spend most of our time so we wanted it to be nice and being a granite fabricator has it perks every once in awhile

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,556
    Look's great! Welcome.

Boerne, TX