Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Last Night's Cook

I have been reading here for a few weeks and have finally cooked something that I think was picture worthy hopefully the first of many post to come. My wife's b-day is next week so we had a small get together tonight. I let her pick whatever she she wanted me to cook and she went straight to the GreenEgg cookbook. Appetizer - Cremini Mushroom & Cheese Turnovers Main Course Meat - Beef Kabobs with Chimichuri sauce Sides - Prosciutto Wrapped Green Beens Twice Baked Potatoes with Gouda & Scallions Everything turned out great and was a very enjoyable cook

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
image.jpg 207K
image.jpg 289.3K
image.jpg 281.1K
image.jpg 178K
image.jpg 205.3K
image.jpg 239.7K
image.jpg 280.7K
image.jpg 305.5K

Comments

• DMurfDMurf Posts: 481
    Very well done! Great photos, thanks for sharing.
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,487
    Nice approach on the asparagus.  Nice cook all the way around.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,584
    Well done. Nice kitchen too
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,023
    Looks great! Anything is worth sharing, you never know what may spark a question or suggestion to improve yourself or someone else here... Those gouda and scallion tators are terrific! Love em.
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,996
    @ Chubbs thanks for the kitchen. That is where we spend most of our time so we wanted it to be nice and being a granite fabricator has it perks every once in awhile

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,526
    Look's great! Welcome.

Ricky

Spring, TX