Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Last Night's Cook

I have been reading here for a few weeks and have finally cooked something that I think was picture worthy hopefully the first of many post to come. My wife's b-day is next week so we had a small get together tonight. I let her pick whatever she she wanted me to cook and she went straight to the GreenEgg cookbook. Appetizer - Cremini Mushroom & Cheese Turnovers Main Course Meat - Beef Kabobs with Chimichuri sauce Sides - Prosciutto Wrapped Green Beens Twice Baked Potatoes with Gouda & Scallions Everything turned out great and was a very enjoyable cook

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
image.jpg 207K
image.jpg 289.3K
image.jpg 281.1K
image.jpg 178K
image.jpg 205.3K
image.jpg 239.7K
image.jpg 280.7K
image.jpg 305.5K
·

Comments

• DMurfDMurf Posts: 481
    Very well done! Great photos, thanks for sharing.
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
    ·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,446
    Nice approach on the asparagus.  Nice cook all the way around.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,444
    Well done. Nice kitchen too
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,023
    Looks great! Anything is worth sharing, you never know what may spark a question or suggestion to improve yourself or someone else here... Those gouda and scallion tators are terrific! Love em.
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,841
    @ Chubbs thanks for the kitchen. That is where we spend most of our time so we wanted it to be nice and being a granite fabricator has it perks every once in awhile

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,491
    Look's great! Welcome.

Ricky

Spring, TX

·