Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Large for sale

I was sent this link from a freind in Tucson. I can't swing it right now, so if anyone wants it, here yoou go.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/app/3552531637.html

·

Comments

• FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,721
    Geez if I wasn't in SC I would buy tonight. In fact I'd buy 4 (I know 2 other people in market and one wants two larges) tonight at that price. Great value for someone.
    Boom
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,218
    That's better than the ones posted here in the dc area. 800 for lg, 500 for small.
    ·
  • I'd buy one too.
    ·
  • rsmith193rsmith193 Posts: 219
    I know I wish there was a way I could swing it, but no go. I have to tell myself, that it's a good thing, I would have to redo my logo if I got another one. :((
    ·
  • rsmith193 said:
    I know I wish there was a way I could swing it, but no go. I have to tell myself, that it's a good thing, I would have to redo my logo if I got another one. :((

love the logo

·