Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Large for sale

I was sent this link from a freind in Tucson. I can't swing it right now, so if anyone wants it, here yoou go.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/app/3552531637.html

·

Comments

• FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    Geez if I wasn't in SC I would buy tonight. In fact I'd buy 4 (I know 2 other people in market and one wants two larges) tonight at that price. Great value for someone.
    Boom
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416
    That's better than the ones posted here in the dc area. 800 for lg, 500 for small.
    ·
  • I'd buy one too.
    ·
  • rsmith193rsmith193 Posts: 219
    I know I wish there was a way I could swing it, but no go. I have to tell myself, that it's a good thing, I would have to redo my logo if I got another one. :((
    ·
  • rsmith193 said:
    I know I wish there was a way I could swing it, but no go. I have to tell myself, that it's a good thing, I would have to redo my logo if I got another one. :((

love the logo

·