Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

DP Swamp Venom

TFolsTFols Posts: 206
Picked up some wings from a local poultry farm today and tried out DP Swamp Venom for the first time..I will be using this frequently. Had a nice amount of spice without being overbearing. You can't go wrong with any of the DP rubs.
Bloomfield, NJ

Comments

• RACRAC Posts: 1,526
    Agree..Swamp Venom is great on wings.

Ricky

Spring, TX

• LOVE swamp venom!
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at http://familycookbookproject.com
    Stoker II wifi, Thermapen, and a Fork for plating photo purposes
  • Thanks for posting. I just got some DP SW in the mail this week. I've never used it before but it's seems to be a favorite on this forum so I ordered some. I'm planning on doing several apps tomorrow for NFL Sunday...one of them being wings. I was thinking about using the SW but now I will for sure.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
  • REMtxREMtx Posts: 16
    I used Swamp Venom in one of the racks of baby back ribs I made today (the other used Dizzy Dust). Taste was incredible.  I only bought the SV as a sample size, so needless today I will be ordering a shaker soon.
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,538
    Good choice. I love this stuff. Had some in my
    eggs this morning.
  • Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Nice beer.
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,122
    Mixed Swamp Venom and Tsunami Spin on wings the other night and they were great. +1 on the Goose Island beer.
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
  • TFolsTFols Posts: 206
    Yea..that Goose Island is quite tasty.
    Bloomfield, NJ
  • SV is awesome on breakfast potatoes and fries too.

• billyraybillyray Posts: 1,122
    Part of my Goose Island collection.
    goose.jpg 17.4K
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini