Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Newbie Question

How do I light this thing again? The push button lighter isn't working. And the gas line is loose at the bottom. K. Thanks Paul
thebearditspeaks.com. Go there. I write it.

Comments

• paulheelspaulheels Posts: 457
    It's been a while since I've been here. Just wanted to get y'all riled up. Hope everyone has been well! Paul
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,583
    Been missing you man. Our Heels suck this year.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    They don't suck! Just not Typical high caliber team.
    I will try to get some pictures up in a bit, but I have been doing a good bit of cooking. Missed EggFest this year. Work interfered.
    image This is a Pecan encrusted, blue ribbon sugar cane glazed loin. Yummy image This was bout 35 lbs of butts and picnic. image Chicken wangs! image A couple butts and another pecan encrusted loin. image Two big ole ribeyes. Nothing out of the norm. Mainly ALOT of pulled pork. Baby Gurr's bday is a few weeks away. Doing chicken quarters and a brisket. Started a blog, thebearditspeaks.com. Check it out. Paul
    image.jpg 1.3M
    image.jpg 1.4M
    image.jpg 1.1M
    image.jpg 1.1M
    image.jpg 1010.7K
    Gotta figure out how to use this revamped site. Looks great!
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,583
    paulheels said:

They don't suck! Just not Typical high caliber team.

Definitely not typical high caliber team for sure. And I am fine with that. Less expectations less pressure. But man just seems we are lacking players that have "it". We will see, but will be a long season if mcadoo is top scorer. Cooks look great.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013