Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wow that was good...(pics)

Awesome supper....
Ham on the egg
Green beans on the egg
Collard greens on the stove
Dizzy Dust taters in the oven

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

Comments

• lecramslecrams Posts: 106
    Looks awesome! I did my first ham for Christmas and we loved it. 
  • Beautiful ham!  Did you do it naked?  I am smoking one time now, any tips
  • BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,023
    Tough to beat ham and beans! Looks great.
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    All I put on it was sea salt and black pepper. Kept dome temp around 325 and pulled when internal temp was 148. Took about 3.5 hours for 10.5 lbs. I used hickory chunks for smoke.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• 500500 Posts: 1,723
    Beautiful ham!  Did you do it naked?  I am smoking one time now, any tips
    What shtgunal3 wears while cooking is his/her personal preference. Gotta watch out for that sparking lump though.
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,600
    500 said:

Beautiful ham!  Did you do it naked?  I am smoking one time now, any tips

What shtgunal3 wears while cooking is his/her personal preference. Gotta watch out for that sparking lump though.

You damn well better burp the egg...slowly.

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN