Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Need some advice

My egg is not even all together yet. Got it Tuesday night and its been raining ever since. Suppose to snow tonight but that's a joke in Charlotte. Anyway going to use my egg all weekend (I hope) bought thick rib eyes and chicken wings tonight. I usually marinate the wings and will prob have those Saturday. The steaks I want tomorrow. I have been reading all the post and trying to figure the best way for the first use. Along with the egg I have the plate setter because I originally wanted a smoker. I will have to get some help from my husband (putting it together) to begin with but I wanted this and I want to know what I am doing or know enough to use while I learn. I'm sure it never ends but that's the fun right. I would appreciate any feedback. Angie

Comments