Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Newbie Question

How do I light this thing again? The push button lighter isn't working. And the gas line is loose at the bottom. K. Thanks Paul
thebearditspeaks.com. Go there. I write it.
·

Comments

• paulheelspaulheels Posts: 457
    It's been a while since I've been here. Just wanted to get y'all riled up. Hope everyone has been well! Paul
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,270
    Been missing you man. Our Heels suck this year.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
    They don't suck! Just not Typical high caliber team.
    ·
    I will try to get some pictures up in a bit, but I have been doing a good bit of cooking. Missed EggFest this year. Work interfered.
    ·
    image This is a Pecan encrusted, blue ribbon sugar cane glazed loin. Yummy image This was bout 35 lbs of butts and picnic. image Chicken wangs! image A couple butts and another pecan encrusted loin. image Two big ole ribeyes. Nothing out of the norm. Mainly ALOT of pulled pork. Baby Gurr's bday is a few weeks away. Doing chicken quarters and a brisket. Started a blog, thebearditspeaks.com. Check it out. Paul
    image.jpg 1.3M
    image.jpg 1.4M
    image.jpg 1.1M
    image.jpg 1.1M
    image.jpg 1010.7K
    ·
    Gotta figure out how to use this revamped site. Looks great!
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,270
    paulheels said:

They don't suck! Just not Typical high caliber team.

Definitely not typical high caliber team for sure. And I am fine with that. Less expectations less pressure. But man just seems we are lacking players that have "it". We will see, but will be a long season if mcadoo is top scorer. Cooks look great.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·