Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Newbie Table

SeeingSpotsSeeingSpots Posts: 151
edited January 2013 in EGG Table Forum
I'm new to egging, and actually built my table before I had even ever cooked on a BGE (or any other ceramic).  It's nothing fancy, but I'm proud of it, and wanted to show it off.  And yes, that's my brand new, unused egg sitting in it (at least it was when I took this pic a couple of weeks ago).
Flowery Branch, GA  LBGE

• Looks great to me !  Good job !!!  When I had a naked wood top, I found that it got real grungy after a while.  I had it tiled, and now it's easy to clean.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Yeah, it's already getting dirty.  I have plans to stain it, but obviously it's still going to be dirty.  Tiling is a good idea.  Thanks.
    Flowery Branch, GA  LBGE
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Awesome table! When are you gonna fire that bad boy up?
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
  • Kosko said:
    Awesome table! When are you gonna fire that bad boy up?
    Thanks!   And lol....I already did.  Have posted my first cooks on the Egghead Forum.  I was just late getting this posted.

Flowery Branch, GA  LBGE
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,981
    Be sure to spar stains
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN