Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Some green heads for the green egg

starting with a duck chili tomorrow and gumbo on the weekend
Barbecue may not be what brings world peace, but it has to be a good place to start -Anthony Bourdain 
·

Comments

• cajunduckcajunduck Posts: 203
    We limited out this morning with 36. 18 of them were big fat greenheads :-bd
    Geaux Tigers!! West Monroe, Louisiana
    ·
  • feels a little bit like Bubba from forest gump, duck gumbo, duck kabobs, duck ABT's, duck chili, duck sketti, stuffed duck breast, duck burgers, duck sausage....

I'll try to link yesterdays pic 28 greenheads hanging off a tailgate, had one tired dogger 
    Barbecue may not be what brings world peace, but it has to be a good place to start -Anthony Bourdain 
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Pics please. Love some duck gumbo.
    ·
  • I like it.  Remember, gun control means using two hands.

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

·
  • Really want to see some pics of the duck cooks!  i'm always stuck on the ABTs.  The chilli sounds interesting.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,958
    =D> Nice haul. Someday I'd like to go duck hunting. Can't wait to see the chili and gumbo.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448

starting with a duck chili tomorrow and gumbo on the weekend
    Nice haul, its all about the green. Too bad I have to travel 2 hrs or more to have a hunt like that. Everybody is a cool duck hunter these days. What part of the mothaland are those from?
    ·
  • How about a pic of the dog, too. :)
    ·
  • duck_hunterduck_hunter Posts: 164
    edited January 2013

How about a pic of the dog, too. :)
    The Fowl Reaper's Mojo

Plano_JJ said:

Nice haul, its all about the green. Too bad I have to travel 2 hrs or more to have a hunt like that. Everybody is a cool duck hunter these days. What part of the mothaland are those from?
    mother Washington St 

Will start another thread with the chili
    ·
  • Mojo is a good Lab
    ·