Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hey Northerners

13»

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,285
    I have leafs seasons. $215.00 a ducket. They are mid level

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,150

Shoot. When you said "garden" I presumed that you meant the Rangers. Forgive me for this trespass, kind sir. Perhaps state "gahden" next time.  ;)

Now, I completely agree on your last sentiment. With a the PSL agreements and outrageous vendor prices, pro teams are gouging the "regular fan" out of live viewing. HD is certainly helping. Especially with football. For me, hockey is the absolute best sport to view live. The constant action and atmosphere is unmatched by any other pro sport. I was going to pick up a few 10-game packages for this year. I don't know now with all the "shenanigans". However, the Caps are picking up any "inconvenience" charges for the next month, which is a start for screwing us out of 3 months of hockey.

You think you have expensive seats - Last year the media folks were talking about four seats in Vancouver costing as much as four seats plus the airfare Bellingham Wa to Los Angeles. The travel guys were saying, Watch the Canucks playoff game in LA, take the kids to Disneyland for less money than just the game seats in Vancouver. 

Damn dude. I thought the Canadiens were the Yankees of hockey.

On the other hand, how else do they expect pay for Mr. Luongo?
    ·
  • yumdingeryumdinger Posts: 184
    edited January 2013

The State of Hockey, where everytown is Hockey town.

Welcome back Wild should be a fun year BUT more importantly Go Gophers!!!

#1 Men and #1 Women

Ps...how can you not like the Wild the have Green Jerseys!

·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,340
    Time to rock the red! Let's go Caps!
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 573
    edited January 2013
    GO BRUINS!!!!! Time to return to glory!!!
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    ·
  •  

I think I'll cook up some wings to watch the Wings!  That 19 in my handle is for Steve Yzerman.  GO WINGS!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
    Ragtop99 said:

Time to rock the red! Let's go Caps!

C A P S caps caps caps!

·
  • nashbamanashbama Posts: 102
    Sorry, I can't let that ugly flying tire go unanswered. 
    :D
    ·
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 573
    Hey look ... We found Nashville's FAN
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    ·

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • @Little Steven - It's too bad the short season doesn't include a game between the Leafs & Wings.  When 2 of the original 6 don't play each other, well, that's just wrong.  BTW, nice logo, but it seems a bit ostentatious.  Making it smaller would have been more tasteful. 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
    Freddie, too bad the winter classic isn't gonna happen. My son had four tix and was looking forward to it. BTW that was as small as I could get it :\">

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    LS,
    Go figure, your team is the biggest financially in the NHL.
    ·