Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

The story of my egg

I few years back I got really interested in curing meats.  I did a few different things with varied success but really wanted to produce delicious pastrami.  With a few packers cured and smoked on my offset smoker I was getting close.

It was just me and my now fiance living together so a lot of the pastrami would have been wasted (since I was always ready to start another one).  By chance I ran into a neighbor and asked if her and her husband would enjoy some.  Turns out they would live off corned beef and or pastrami.

I got a call after dinner time that same day... ranting and raving about the pastrami.  She said I have this thing I got as a gift and I do not cook.  Would this help you? if so do you want it?

Doing my best to keep the drool from hitting the floor, I went right over and took the medium egg off of their hands.  I send them a pastrami once or twice a year and that offset smoker is still probably sitting at that house (have since moved).

Anyone else "acquire" there egg?

Comments