Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Alas... not in the budget

If its not memorable, its not worth doing.

·

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,363
    edited January 2013
    ...oh c'mon, surely you can budget in an mere US$687,775 for the Caveman Man-cave! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
  • CavemanCookCavemanCook Posts: 49
    edited January 2013
    Ha! I was born put of that price range. As it is I sit in our backyard and think about the starving kids in Africa. We b lucky.

Amazing screen but a bit overdone and I don't say that much :)

If its not memorable, its not worth doing.

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 9,952
    I remember those. You used to drive up to them and sit on your back tailgate.

Nice Porsche, though.
    ·
  • I spend that much money on a TV and it better be great in bed because what I have that is great in bed is gonna tell me to go sleep with it!!!
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 9,952
    I spend that much money on a TV and it better be great in bed because what I have that is great in bed is gonna tell me to go sleep with it!!!
    On the couch.
    ·