Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

National Championship Game

Comments

• And here I thought the championship game was embarrassing enough for ND. Yikes.
    Oh My God- Did you just read that deadspin article about Teo?????? I still can't believe it. WOW

Front page of New York Times. Unreal.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

In Durham, NC, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    IrishDevl said:
    IrishDevl said:
    Looks like Kelly staying. Didn't need to lose a linebacker for this nonsense.

nope. And your boy from ND is being exposed for a fake GF
    Nd coach is staying.

ya know I just realized you were talking about Brian. I assumed you meant Chip. My fault.
    Boom
    ·
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390

IrishDevl said:

IrishDevl said:

Looks like Kelly staying. Didn't need to lose a linebacker for this nonsense.

nope. And your boy from ND is being exposed for a fake GF
    Nd coach is staying.

ya know I just realized you were talking about Brian. I assumed you meant Chip. My fault.

He may wish he left.
    ·
    I can't believe you guys are still talking football.   GET A LIFE!  I watched some WWF last night.  I was actually entertained.

are you kidding? Football just getting started! Nat'l signing day, then spring practice, then preseason polls. Before you know it the SEC has won another nat'l title!
    Boom
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416
    I wonder what is true. He says it's a hoax against him. ND says it's a hoax against him. Say it ain't so TD Jesus!
    ·
    I wonder what is true. He says it's a hoax against him. ND says it's a hoax against him. Say it ain't so TD Jesus!

according to evidence, he is lying. He knew. I'll link the article with info.
    Boom
    ·

I can't believe you guys are still talking football.   GET A LIFE!  I watched some WWF last night.  I was actually entertained.

are you kidding? Football just getting started! Nat'l signing day, then spring practice, then preseason polls. Before you know it the SEC has won another nat'l title!

Too bad I went to a basketball conference school. Conference games are just starting!
    ·

I fabricated a few girlfriends back in the day. Lost my virginity to one - out of state romance of course.
    ·
  • Yeah I have a hard time believing Manti's story. I think there's going to be a lot of egg meeting the face when it's all said and done here.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

·

Yeah I have a hard time believing Manti's story. I think there's going to be a lot of egg meeting the face when it's all said and done here.

Keep denying and then come on Oprah in a few years and spill it.
    ·
    Couple Lolz: Sooo.... Instead of getting an STD from a girl I guess Manti Te'o gets computer viruses. Or You wanna know what's weirder than Manti Teo making up a girlfriend then pretend killing her? Nothing. And lastly a picture of Manti's GF
    Boom
    ·
    I got those from Twitter; they are not original from me. Oh and on more: Te'o was not missing tackles in the BCSCG, he was hugging his g/f.
    Boom
    ·
    Hugging his girlfriend - fantastic - pissing my pants.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,944
    I think I just farted and I love my own brand.

·
    I already read it. I was being fuh-see-shus. The elaborate denial seems very well versed and magically, tweets are disappearing that poke holes in this "hoax" claim.
    ·

Some people like to share theirs, apparently.
    ·
  • Watching the ND press conference. Man they are making this a lot worse.

·
    I wonder how this will effect his draft stock, which was kinda inflated anyway.
    Boom
    ·
    I've been known to do a little crop dusting in the make-up isle at Macy's.

·

I got those from Twitter; they are not original from me. Oh and on more: Te'o was not missing tackles in the BCSCG, he was hugging his g/f.

So, this play was a three-way with Eddie Lacy.
    2Q==.jpeg 10.2K
    ·

I've been known to do a little crop dusting in the make-up isle at Macy's.

Love crop dusting and especially when someone else gets blamed
    ·
    My opus magnum was an SBD right before I left a crowded elevator with the CEO on board.  I wasn't the only person to leave so there was plausible deniability. 

·
    Plausible deniability is key.
    ·
    I used to date Pam Anderson back in the day - when she was hot of course. We used to make sweet love.
    ·
    You beat out Borat with a more-sexy-time man-kini.  Props, brah.

·

You beat out Borat with a more-sexy-time man-kini.  Props, brah.

She was on the decline then. Vanilla face.
    ·
    Well, hope you got to do a motorboat or three.

·
  • IrishDevl said:

I fabricated a few girlfriends back in the day. Lost my virginity to one - out of state romance of course.

ah sweet Gloria from Kansas City. Best imaginary lay a 16 year old boy ever had

·
    stop it!  I remember my fist stinky finger in high school....never scored, and she probably never did either after joining the dark side, last I heard.  That was a long time ago back in the early 80s.

·