Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Myron Mixon's rubs and sauces

Options
Has anyone tried these and if so what's your opinion? I'm thinking about trying them and then see if we can get the line in our stores, if they are good.
Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small, PBC, PK360, Genesis Summit, Camp Chef Flattop, Smokefire 24, Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet with a Smoke Daddy insert, Gateway 55 Gal. drum, SNS Kettle w/acc.

Comments

• Egghead_Joel
    Options
    I bought his book and have tried several of his rub and marinade recipes. The marinades are good, but following the rub recipes they were extremely salty. I cut the salt to about a 1/3 of what it called for.
    I can't speak for his products off the shelf.
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    i bought jacks old south meat rub and i like it. i have done a brisket before with it it was very tastey. i would buy it again when this bottle runs out

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    They will not distribute for resale.
  • billyray
    billyray Posts: 1,275
    Options
    Yeah, I just found that out. Maybe in the future.
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small, PBC, PK360, Genesis Summit, Camp Chef Flattop, Smokefire 24, Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet with a Smoke Daddy insert, Gateway 55 Gal. drum, SNS Kettle w/acc.