Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Wicked Sparking

I got two bags of Wicked Good Weekend Warrior from my local Ace Hardware and am very disappointed. This charcoal sparks like a fireworks celebration. A stream of sparks flies up out of my chimney, burns out and settles in a shower of black dust. I've never experienced sparking of this intensity and duration before and it continues once the lit chimney is emptied into the egg which, with all the fireworks, is not an easy task. Now the sparks end up covering the grill in ash and food can only be added when the fire has been lit for a long enough time to end the pyrotechnics. Very disappointing for someone who thought Wicked was the good stuff. I'm hoping this is just a bad bag and the second one will be better.

Anyone else have this problem? 

Comments