Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Irish Flu Shots in Salado

Being it's both St. Patrick's Day and Scottish Something-or-other-Day the weekend of the Salado Eggfest, and given the current flu scare, perhaps this is a good idea:

I'll be testing it between now and then, which by the way is only 59 days from now.

Spring "Always Looking For Good Ideas" Chicken
Spring Texas USA
·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,301
    Will my co-pay cover this?
    ·
  • Well Eggcelsior, its worth a shot...

Spring "Shoot On Spotted Line" Chicken

·
  • I think I have a sniffle. Could be bad in 59 days. Can never be too careful

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,301
    I think I have a sniffle. Could be bad in 59 days. Can never be too careful

CT, you spelled it wrong. You have a snifter, sounds like drifter. Apparently, this spelling thing is contagious.
    ·
  • Find out where Mickey lives.  If the park is downstream from his house, we all need to get dysentery shots.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·