Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tom @ CGS is one of us

2»

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 6,905
    Mickey said:

cazzy said:

@Mickey Why is the jury out? You think I'm missing this shiz?? Salado is still the only Fest I've been too. You always remember your 1st! :P

Sir you misunderstand. More to do with seating. The adults or childrens table.

Oh my bad, didn't know you we're insulting me. I feel much better now! Haha

Just a hack that makes some **** BBQ...
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,218
    edited January 2013
    Based on all this banter, I don't know if there will be enough seats at the kid's table. The fairer sex will shake their heads disapprovingly from the taller chairs.
    ·
  • Mickey said:
    cazzy said:
      @Mickey Why is the jury out? You think I'm missing this shiz?? Salado is still the only Fest I've been too. You always remember your 1st! :P
    Sir you misunderstand. More to do with seating. The adults or childrens table.
    Hey man, I am only 28...where do I sit?

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • Hey man, I am only 28...where do I sit?
    With the Yankees.   :))

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Gateway to the Hill Country

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,218
    Jason, I'm 29. We can awkwardly mill about.
    ·
  • Jason, I'm 29. We can awkwardly mill about.
    Deal

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,473
    cazzy said:
    I'll give you a lift Jason! Don't forget about Harmon's in Cibilo...some good queue there boss. I told @nolaegghead about it and he loved his visit! @Mickey Why is the jury out? You think I'm missing this shiz?? Salado is still the only Fest I've been too. You always remember your 1st! :P
    Harmon's Q was da bomb. Make sure you got a GPS if want to go there.

·