Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tom @ CGS is one of us

2»

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 7,917
    Mickey said:

cazzy said:

@Mickey Why is the jury out? You think I'm missing this shiz?? Salado is still the only Fest I've been too. You always remember your 1st! :P

Sir you misunderstand. More to do with seating. The adults or childrens table.

Oh my bad, didn't know you we're insulting me. I feel much better now! Haha

Join the 2015 Rub & Sauce Exchange!  Find out more information here:
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1182005/2015-egghead-rub-sauce-exchange/p1

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    edited January 2013
    Based on all this banter, I don't know if there will be enough seats at the kid's table. The fairer sex will shake their heads disapprovingly from the taller chairs.
    ·
  • Mickey said:
    cazzy said:
      @Mickey Why is the jury out? You think I'm missing this shiz?? Salado is still the only Fest I've been too. You always remember your 1st! :P
    Sir you misunderstand. More to do with seating. The adults or childrens table.
    Hey man, I am only 28...where do I sit?

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • Hey man, I am only 28...where do I sit?
    With the Yankees.   :))

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    Jason, I'm 29. We can awkwardly mill about.
    ·
  • Jason, I'm 29. We can awkwardly mill about.
    Deal

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,197
    cazzy said:
    I'll give you a lift Jason! Don't forget about Harmon's in Cibilo...some good queue there boss. I told @nolaegghead about it and he loved his visit! @Mickey Why is the jury out? You think I'm missing this shiz?? Salado is still the only Fest I've been too. You always remember your 1st! :P
    Harmon's Q was da bomb. Make sure you got a GPS if want to go there.

·