Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Some Recent Cooks

Options
BENTE
BENTE Posts: 8,337
edited January 2013 in EggHead Forum

well i love my egg and use one of them often i just have to decide wich of the three to use. i also take some photos of the cooks. but i forget to post about my cooks.

the first one is a bologna i smoked for a few hours then i put it through my meat grinder and made bologna salad.

next is my third favorite steak the pork steak

and one with the blues hog on it. i am extremely happy that i dont have to get that stuff shipped anymore :D

then yesterday i decided to have a few pizzas

they dont always look good but they sure taste good.

these two did not sit out on the counter long enough so they never did streach out like i like

then one with lost of bacon and carmelized onion

thanks for looking

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    It all looks good to me... :\">
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options

Looks good from here also.  Need to try a chub one of these days and join the "club".

Pretty nice having a green brick oven in your backyard.  One of the best egg cooks IMO, especially with scratch dough.  Round or amoeba, it all tastes the same.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• joe@bge
    joe@bge Posts: 394
    Options
    good looking cooks.  I am a St. Louis native so pork steaks are a frequent cook of mine.  Love pork steaks with Blues Hog.  They turn into pork candy!   :D
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options

thanks ya'll!!

focker yea it is awesome to have a brick oven. i love mine :D

and joe thats why i love them ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    Very nice! I like pork steaks & I like Blues Hog sauce but haven't tried that combo yet. Added to my To Cook list.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA