Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Beautiful Sunsets

My fiance got a new olympus camera a few months ago. While in san Angelo for Christmas we had a beautiful sunset. The camera has modes for pop art,dramatic effect,soft focus and a few others. All of these were shot on the different modes and no photoshop was used. These pictures are straight out of the camera.

http://www.gather.com/viewSlideshow.action?albumId=37929
·

Comments

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,926

Wow. Either I need a new camera, or my camera needs a new photographer.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
    One of my favorite from East Texas
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
    ·

One from the Oklahoma Side 
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
    ·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    Only God will make a sunset you'll never see again. This one He made for me.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    Should of told this was looking over Lake Michigan from Charlevoix.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,203
    A small lake just west of Grand Forks, ND, around 1994:

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,203
    And this was taken in the Bitterroot Mountains, either Idaho or Montana:

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • Just figured i would post one, this was fishing for big Pike up in Northern Alberta. Obviously an older pic. However I was ice fishing 2 weekends ago and had a nice sunset as well, pic didnt turn out great though. Sorry, Phone pictures....image
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
    ·

Bilox Beach the other night.. Great photographer named Alex North from down here.. 

LBGE
    MS Gulf Coast - Proud member of the Who Dat Nation!
    My Not Frequently Updated Blog: http://datcue.wordpress.com
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,298

Just figured i would post one, this was fishing for big Pike up in Northern Alberta. Obviously an older pic. However I was ice fishing 2 weekends ago and had a nice sunset as well, pic didnt turn out great though. Sorry, Phone pictures....image

For a second, I thought "Why would he say this was from a while ago? Those are conifers, they'd look the same right now." Then I realized: right now, I could walk straight up to those trees for a better look and wave to you and your hole in the ice as I passed by.

Silly me. Nice pic.
    ·
  • You are correct. ice around home is a good 2 feet thick right now. Perfect for ice fishing though. May have to look into a small egg so i can pack with me in the winter fishing.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,298
    Or a mini. Especially if you have an ice shack. Now you have a warmer and the fish don't get fresher unless you're a bird. Mind the CO, though.
    ·
  • No ice shack, i dont go unless i can bring a pit and have a good fire with some camping chairs while im fishing. A mini would be great, set it up on the tail gate and good to go.
    ·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,384
    From a duck blind here in NC- phone pic
    image.jpg 546.7K
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,384
    Sorry technically a sunrise...
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • Sunrise in a duck blind with hot breakfast burritos.  Mmmm.  Now that's living.  Oh, and coffee of course.  Ducks wouldn't hurt either.  :)

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

·
  • Max232Max232 Posts: 76
    My mom took this one with her phone a couple months ago. from the island of Kona.

Stereo egging w/ xl and med eggs! BBQ guru

http://www.facebook.com/BeerGutsAndPorkButtsBbq

·
  • nashbamanashbama Posts: 102
    From our annual post Christmas trip to Gulf Shores, AL.
    GS.jpg 68.2K
    ·