Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What other websites do you visit?

2»

Comments

• GBCGBC Posts: 58
    Would love to GBC. How much time do you have?? Long story short, it's a life changer - check out the mangrates thread - its on page two I believe. Sorry for hijacking... Couldn't resist!
    I'm still lost ... page 2?
    ·
  • GBC said:
    Would love to GBC. How much time do you have?? Long story short, it's a life changer - check out the mangrates thread - its on page two I believe. Sorry for hijacking... Couldn't resist!
    I'm still lost ... page 2?

http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1140329/mangrates/p1

·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,280
    here are my top 2

http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

ok im done playing but i do like to check out the websites people but in their signature lines(these were the 2 on the thread and i am trying to talk my wife into flying out the the salado eggfest).  i also follow the masses with most of the same sites as well as chefsknivestogo.com (great sharpening videos plus who doesn't like knives and i lust after a few things).  I also read ruhlmans blog at ruhlman.com great recipes all around there.
    ·
  • DeckhandDeckhand Posts: 318
    BBQ Brethren... Lots of posts from ceramic users as well as useful and interesting information from cooks using all kinds of smokers and grills. 
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,920

For Forums - This one (obviously), Green Eggers, The Smoke Ring, The Texas BBQ Forum, Barbecue Bible (although not as much anymore).

For Blogs - NibbleMeThis, Necessary Indulgences, The Unorthodox Epicure, Juanita's Cocina, Taking on Magazines, Pioneer Woman and The Homesick Texan

Others include serious eats, amazing ribs, nakid whiz and third eye's site.

Is that enough?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • ZacManZacMan Posts: 1
    http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php   is my favorite.  Fear the Pig!
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,320

Addicted to BBQ

VahrehVah

How 2 Heroes

Maangchi

Sanjeev Kapoor

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    I like Deadspin and Reddit as well as a few of the food related ones mentioned here.
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,651
    I know this is lame, can't live without gmaildotcom and googledotcom  :))
    canuckland
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,956

even though it's not a forum, we get most of our recipe starts from Cooksillustrated.com

Just bought the new best recipes of year book. Can't wait.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,292
    BYS1981 said:

even though it's not a forum, we get most of our recipe starts from Cooksillustrated.com

It's great. I have the past 4. They send them to me automatically since I am an online member.
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,956

BYS1981 said:

It's great. I have the past 4. They send them to me automatically since I am an online member.
    I am subscribed to cooksillustrated online and magazine. I love their stuff.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,418

We just switched mags to online on both after many years. Got Cooks Country today so the switch is not fully done I guess.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    bbq-brethren.com greeneggers.com
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·