Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ladygrids

Options
Has anyone tried them, I hear that you get McDonalds quality hamburgers by using, them, I cant wait to try it on the egg!

I know they seem expensive but if you ask for Suzy when you call and mention that I sent you, (not for commission, but so she remembers I talked to her about the BGE) you will get a discount. 

If you want the best burger eva, try out Ladygrids

Barbecue may not be what brings world peace, but it has to be a good place to start -Anthony Bourdain 

Comments

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Sign me up! Where is the 800 number? 

At least Suzy got the name right, you cook on a grid, you burn lump on a grate.....

Noticed yesterday the "other" grids had over 5000 views, you have a long way to go to get that kind of attention!
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Z_Eggineer
    Options
    Well if they are McDonald's quality, I can sell a bunch and make lots of $$$.  That makes this an INVESTMENT and I can pay them off in no time, right?