Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Classic Cheeseburger

Haven't cooked burgers in a while. Still have my touch. The BGE is the greatest grill of all time.
·

Comments

• Forgot to attach pics
    image.jpg 237.3K
    image.jpg 199.3K
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,409
    Nice looking burger.
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,196
    Looks great! Were you my neighbor at the eggtoberfest? I was the guy making the venison fatties, wings and cookies. Setup was right next to the stage.
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • DuganboyDuganboy Posts: 1,118
    Cheeseburgers, especially bacon cheeseburgers, are one of my very favorite things on the BGE. Yours looks great.
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,419
    Look good from here. And yes, bacon cheeseburgers are unbelievable on the egg.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,266
    Looks good except for that ugly bird house in the background :-@
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,819
    Nice burger friend.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • REMtxREMtx Posts: 15
    How did you cook it?  Raised or normal level? What dome temp?  I haven't done a burger yet on my egg and feeling out the consensus.
    ·
  • normal level. 450. pretty simple. You can over cook easy. Wolfpack.....birds need nice interrior design just like humans lol
    ·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,266
    I was just kidding I like the house just the wrong colors. but nice win on Saturday for both of us
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • Well, that settles that... I now know what I'm making for dinner tonight.  Great looking burger, TarHeel!
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,697
    Mmmmm....burgers sound good. Been awhile since we've done them.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,196
    Tarheel, were you the one cooking beside me at the eggtoberfest, next to the stage? My neighbor was Tarheelsomebody from this forum.
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,296
    Great looking burger, cheese and pickle......mmmmmmmm!
    Very nice. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,257
    We've always served ours with the bun on top but you serve yours on the side...gonna try that next time..toothpicks?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·