Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Brined Pork Chops

Grilled up some brined pork chops this evening in the Egg.  Turned out great.  Check out the rest of the story and a couple of pics at http://getoutga.wordpress.com/2013/01/13/learned-something-new-this-week/
·

Comments

• GaryLangeGaryLange Posts: 239
    I love the way a brine brings out the flavor of the meat. I have done it for Turkey and Chicken so far and like what it does to the meat.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,047
    A suggestion only. Pull those chops about 30 deg sooner. Pull at 135 and the will hit 140/145 during the rest. They are fine at that temp.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·