Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Little Egger

Had help getting Butts ready tonight, she insisted on sweeping out the inside of the XL.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Lynnwood WA

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,195
    Cute beyond belief, what a great little helper. My 4 year old grandson enjoys helping rake out the ash, and I let him, the lower vent is a lot closer to his sightline then mine. 

Get 'em started young on the right path.....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,586
    Nice picture. Hard to beat Bad Byrons too!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,712
    edited January 2013
    YEAH! That's what it's all about

• Awesome beautiful and precious all in one.
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
  • Black_BadgerBlack_Badger Posts: 1,092
    Awesome pic. I did have a question about the rub. That's Bad Byron's, right? I've seen several bottles sitting together that were all labeled exactly the same way and varied widely in color. Do you get consistent results across bottles of this rub?

Cheers -
    B_B
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    I consistently get "wow that's the best pulled pork I have ever had" I did put a bit more rub on those than usual, partly due to my little helper... And this one tasted a bit spicier than usual. I have used Byron's on my last 3 and they have all been great.
    Lynnwood WA
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,673
    Cute pic...the roast is bigger than she is.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN