Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

mangrates

Comments

• @boomer, I have been in sales for over 20 years and one of the biggest things I have learned is knowing when to shut up before you blow the sale. Every time, I think I might want to check these out, you post again sounding like an idiotic infomercial and then I feel like this is a scam. And the reason you don't seem to have any credibility is that there is no way you are selling this hard for something you have no connection to. No matter what you say.

Just my two cents though because I am also reading this for entertainment value.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
    ·
  • rtt121rtt121 Posts: 635
    Is it possible to stop a thread from showing updates?!
    Medium, and XL eggs in Galloway NJ.  Just outside of Atlantic City.  
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,179
    Bet this thread is still page one when I get delivery of these for the Salado EggFest in March to give out as demos and give away.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,040
    I hope so Mickey. This is one of the most entertaining threads I have seen that did not need to involve popcorn.
    ·
  • As long as I dont have to wear a mankini while cooking on one
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,083
    Stay tuned...more to come.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    To the interwebs!!!

That's gotta be the SEXIEST bathing suit I've ever laid eyes on! B-)
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    That's what all those Egger's wear under their Kilts
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
    @Kosko....you need to get out more...
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,040
    Those damn Europeans! I were my speedos like a normal person. Wait, what?
    ·
  • AleBrewerAleBrewer Posts: 555

Just my two cents though because I am also reading this for entertainment value.

This thread really has no other value at this point.....some good pics showing up now!
    ·
  • BoomerBoomer Posts: 115
    @boomer, I have been in sales for over 20 years and one of the biggest things I have learned is knowing when to shut up before you blow the sale. Every time, I think I might want to check these out, you post again sounding like an idiotic infomercial and then I feel like this is a scam. And the reason you don't seem to have any credibility is that there is no way you are selling this hard for something you have no connection to. No matter what you say.

@BuckeyeBob I have your attention enough for you to write about me, mangrate may miss payroll if you don't make a purchase... The only thing that will be missing is, your inability to flourish without the mangrates. I'm a natural born salesman, I don't do it for a living, because I have a career :)
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,179
    Boomer this is fun. And thank you for seeing it that way and not pulling a gun. I have been in retail sales for 44 years and there is not a product on this planet that would not love this .
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    I once started cooking a chuck shoulder using my mangrates and egg. When I opened the lid of my egg there was a perfectly cooked 50 day dry-aged Kobe ribeye steak inside. This thing works miracles. True story
    ·
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    Whenever I go out drinking and looking to hook up I always take my mangrates. Always willing to take one for the team and hook up with the less attractive friend. The best wingman and a true team player. Thank you mangrates.
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,694
    IrishDevl said:
    I once started cooking a chuck shoulder using my mangrates and egg. When I opened the lid of my egg there was a perfectly cooked 50 day dry-aged Kobe ribeye steak inside. This thing works miracles. True story
    This is the best, some good stuff here. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519

So where are the reviews? NOLA? Lil Steven ? others?

Sorry I am late to the party.....

:))

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • Eggucated said:
    Wow, not one mention of a Ginsu Steak knife! Seems like the perfect pairing for a man grate!
    I actually still own one of these classic timeless pieces and still use it. Believe it or not not it still cuts like a champ!  I may have to do a page on my blog about it! Bought it in 1991 when i was in Navy
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
    ·
    IrishDevl said:

We ate all our team dinners using mangrates, until our coach thought it would be a good idea to give mangrates up as part of a team New Years resolution.

- Notre Dame Football Team.

Should've kept them...your men got grated.
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,554
    I heard that grease and grime don't stick to mangrates...out of respect.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • MaskedMarvelMaskedMarvel Posts: 1,253
    It's well documented that Mangrate's tears cure cancer...

...too bad Mangrate has never cried...
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
  • http://youtu.be/9J8oJ0oEN70

Not only is he the most interesting man in the world he cooks on mangrates.
    www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com
    ·
  • Loving this forum... should have joined a long time ago. I've reluctantly been bald for ten years... mangrates may be the answer!! Hallelujah!!

If its not memorable, its not worth doing.

·
  • If you can see mangrates, mangrates can see you. If you cannot see mangrates, you are seconds from death

·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    I don't always cook on the Big Green Egg
    But when I do I use my MANGRATES

Stay hungry my friends
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·