Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Saturday Night Ribs

Got Some Ribs Rubbed up with some rub from my sons school (Christian based private). The lunch guy and his wife/helper is quite a chef. I wont admit that my son says he makes a better grilled cheese and burger than his dad but he may or may not have said that nor would I admit it. I can set my pride aside knowing hes eating good, if I have to. I guess the guy must have known I was gonna break his legs behind the cafeteria for turning my son against me and he sent Ethan home with a huge canister of homemade rub, which may or may not have been actually really good but I may or may not admit that either.

Anyhow Ribs getting ready Egg getting ready New santa gift of the outdoor heater ready. All I need is my drink. Which may or may not be alcoholic but of course I can not confirm or deny..

Couple new articles (Saturday Sounds & Oklahoma Mud Hole) up on the blog for your enjoyment. 

www.finandflame.com 

Matt

www.finandflame.com

www.oldfishinglure.com

Comments