Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Gasket or Brisket

Its going to be pushing 60 degrees today so I going to replace my gasket. That was until I stopped by the store on the way home last night.
Going to use the R&B adjustable for what it was made for.

Brisket is on and ribs will be going on later.

Injected with french onion, rubbed with olive oil and sprinkled with Montreal Steak.
LBGE, Weber Performer. Located in Franklin County Pa.

• Good choice. The gasket can wait!
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,882
    I've been trying to change my gasket for weeks. But it requires 24 hours of not using the grill. If I'm going 14 hours without using it then it means I'm not home or I'm sick; both scenarios I can't do gasket. Catch-22
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,569
    Only one thing to need a backup egg so that you can change the gasket on one while you cook on the other.  Redundancy! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.