Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Gasket or Brisket

Its going to be pushing 60 degrees today so I going to replace my gasket. That was until I stopped by the store on the way home last night.
Going to use the R&B adjustable for what it was made for.

Brisket is on and ribs will be going on later.

Injected with french onion, rubbed with olive oil and sprinkled with Montreal Steak.
LBGE, Weber Performer. Located in Franklin County Pa.
·

Comments

• Good choice. The gasket can wait!
    Mamaroneck
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,834
    I've been trying to change my gasket for weeks. But it requires 24 hours of not using the grill. If I'm going 14 hours without using it then it means I'm not home or I'm sick; both scenarios I can't do gasket. Catch-22
    Boom
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,376
    Only one thing to do...you need a backup egg so that you can change the gasket on one while you cook on the other.  Redundancy! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·