Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Swing rack?

18910111214»

Comments

• CGW1CGW1 Posts: 331
    @cortguitarman, are you referring to something you can suspend from the underside of the top rack??
    Franco

Ceramic Grillworks
    www.ceramicgrillworks.com
    ·
  • @CGW1 Yes. I thought I read in an earlier thread that thas was being talked about.
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
    we are looking at options for doing direct and indirect at the same time.  Final mods are being done on the small and medium 2 tier system also.

Refer to our forum and website for product announcements. 
    Franco

Ceramic Grillworks
    ·
  • Hi.
    Was wondering what the current wait period is for a swing rack for the XL BGE?

Thanks
    Brock

XL BGE
    ·
    @brock, fully stocked. :-bd
    Franco

Ceramic Grillworks
    ·
  • grege345grege345 Posts: 2,425
    Maybe this is a silly question but can the swing rack be used in conjunction with the woo3
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos
    ·
  • tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 237
    @grege345 I cut the handles off of my woo3 and it sits right on top. i love my swing rack and the woo is a nice addition to allow for raised direct.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE - Custom Table - CGW Swing Grate - Fastest Thermapen you can't see because it's camo- Been e-gging ever since 2013! - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • grege345grege345 Posts: 2,425
    That stinks you had to cut the handles I kind of liked the handle feature of thee woo
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos
    ·
    Definitely wasn't ideal, but I had the woo and then got the swing grate and loved the swing grate enough to chop the handles off the woo. 
    LBGE - Custom Table - CGW Swing Grate - Fastest Thermapen you can't see because it's camo- Been e-gging ever since 2013! - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • HDmstngHDmstng Posts: 149
    Granted I have neither, but another option would be take the swing grate to a machine shop with a water jet and they could put a channel in the swing grate to allow the woo handles to fit through.  I imagine a clip of some sort could be used to help keep the swing grate on the woo for added stability.
    ·
    That would be a good idea if you have that option. 
    ·